- ISO class 7 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- Dimensions: approx. 35 m2 (7m x 5m) x 2.5m int. height
- approx. 60 air changes per hour
- 5 no. H14 HEPA fan filter units
- Integrated LED panels for optimal lighting
- Self closing doors
- Clear wall panels
- White opaque wall panels
- Fully flush ceiling and fascia boarding
- Gowning and goods area
- Self supporting mild steel frame, installed on mezzanine flooring
- Feedthroughs in walls for water, electrics and pressurized air
- Manufactured to size and delivered in 7 weeks from drawing approval
- HPL (Trespa) pass through locker between goods area and main area
- Cleanroom fully furnished with stainless steel tables, lockers and stepover bench
- Installed and validated to ISO standard within 4 working days
This cleanroom has been installed at D&D Kunststofbewerking, at the heart of the Dutch high-tech industry and has been put into use for cleaning, assembly and packaging of high-tech plastic components.
Customer-specific design of the cleanroom
When determining the layout, from the very start, our engineers have taken the placement of a chemical ultra sonic cleaning line in the cleanroom into account. In order to protect the products in the cleanroom against contamination from the industrial cleaning line, various areas have been created. A pass through hatch has been installed between the washing/goods room and the main room. In the main room, the products are assembled and packaged according to ASML grade 4 specification. The cleanroom can be made suitable for ASML grade 2 activities.
All areas are accessible via self-closing doors. This application ensures that the contamination transfer between the different areas is kept to a minimum. The cleanroom features an integrated gowning room. A step-over-bench forms the physical barrier between the “dirty” and clean zone of the clean room.
Cleanroom at height
The cleanroom is placed on a mezzanine floor. The required materials have been placed on the mezzanine with a forklift truck. Thanks to the extensive planning and preparation, the entire cleanroom was placed, cleaned and validated in only four working days. At the end of the fourth day, the cleanroom was delivered operational and validated. D&D Kunststofbewerking’s production was not affected by this realisation.
Full turnkey realisation
In addition to the full realisation of the cleanroom, ProCleanroom has also taken care of the complete design of the cleanroom. This includes shelving units, stainless steel tables, cabinets and a step-over-bench. To continuously monitor the cleanliness in the cleanroom, ProCleanroom has supplied a particle counter and UV inspection lamps. In order to let the users start with the right knowledge, ProCleanroom has provided a cleanroom course to various D&D employees. All employees have completed the course successfully by passing the exam.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Full turnkey solution in the field of hardware, design, measuring equipment and training: a single point of contact.
- Delivered and operational within a short time frame.
- Fast and easy to clean due to an innovative flush ceiling concept.
- Easily expanded, upgraded or relocated.
- Lowest energy consumption and operational costs on the market.
Most important to KONI was the short leadtime and commissioning time of the cleanroom. ProCleanroom followed our demanding schedule and helped us in achieving our goals with the commissioning of our FSD manufacturing line as scheduled.
Communication and after sales service are dealt with in a smooth and friendly manner. In case of questions the response time is quick.
ProCleanroom have provided excellent support in selecting the best cleanroom configuration for our process. Delivery and installation as promised and good after sales support.