- ISO class 8 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- approx. 40 air changes per hour in the main area
- 2 no. H14 HEPA fan filter units
- Dimensions: approx. 16 m2 (4m x 4m) x 3m int. height
- Filter system with active carbon filters
- Rigid powder coated mild steel frame
- 2 no. white solid walls, 1 no. fully transparant wall
- Opaque sliding softwall curtain inside
- 1 no. opaque sliding softwall entrance
- Bearing structure out of sight
- Fully flush ceiling construction
- Full fascia boarding around full perimeter
- Integrated LED lighting
- Automated cleanroom controller
- Alarm signaling; audio and visual
- Double Magnehelic pressure gauges
This so-called hybrid cleanroom is composed of three solid walls (2 no. white opaque and 1 no. transparent) and a softwall side. The softwall side is slidable into two equal parts so that the user can easily create a net opening to bring an industrial compressor into the cleanroom.
The user is a multinational manufacturer of compressors and vacuum pumps in small and very large sizes. This cleanroom is used to create a clean environment for high-quality industrial application. In the cleanroom, the user assembles special compressors in which high concentrations of oxygen play a role. In this procedure, there is a need to limit the amount of particles to a minimum to reduce risk of explosion.
After the assembly of the special compressors, they are cleaned. After cleaning, a visual inspection takes place by means of a UV lamp. To do this, the operator closes the fixed blinding curtain in front of the transparent wall, so that the entire room is darkened. As a result, the conditions for the UV inspection are optimal. If everything is within specification, the compressor is packaged and ready for transport.
Molecular filtration through activated carbon
For this application, ProCleanroom has installed a special active carbon filter system, which makes air filtration possible at the molecular level. As a result, hydrocarbons and various other substances and odours are removed from the air before it enters the cleanroom.
The cleanroom will be relocated in a year. No problem with the flexible solutions by ProCleanroom!
Direct benefits for the user:
- A lot of functionality on a compact surface
- Highly moveable if desired
- Molecular filtration through activated carbon filter
- Smart softwall sliding entrance
- Normal cleanroom and dark inspection room combined
- Lowest operating costs through latest generation EC DCM fan motors
- Very presentable appearance by fully flush cleanroom ceiling with LED panels and coving around on the outside
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects.
Want to know more?
ProCleanroom delivers as promised. As a client we have nothing more to wish for. ProCleanroom works with clients to achieve minimal leadtimes.
Most important to KONI was the short leadtime and commissioning time of the cleanroom. ProCleanroom followed our demanding schedule and helped us in achieving our goals with the commissioning of our FSD manufacturing line as scheduled.
ProCleanroom have proven to be a reliable partner, supplying us with a turnkey cleanroom according to specification, within our budget and very critical schedule.