- ISO class: 8 (ISO 14644-part 1).
- High specification air handling system for cooling, heating, dehumidifying.
- Dimensions: approx. 540 m2, 4,65 m int. height.
- Fully flush walls and ceiling with high performance insulation properties (sound and thermal).
- Integrated flush LED panels for optimal lighting according to a predetermined lighting plan.
- Gowning area.
- Goods transit area to support good practice procedures with self-closing swing doors providing a maximum passage height of 4 metres.
- Windows with double safety glass for an open working environment.
On the premises of BKL Engineering in Nuenen, a technical service provider in mechanics and mechatronics, we have erected a PanelBloc® cleanroom in an already existing part of the assembly facility. BKL develops high-quality solutions enabling clients to work smarter, more efficiently and above all more safely: hoisting and lifting tools, industrial modules and machines among others used by ASML.
The large ISO-class 8 cleanroom has over 540 m² of internal floorspace and an enormous internal height of 4.65 meters. The cleanroom has been engineered and installed to BKL’s specific process including inspection and assembly of mechanical and electrical parts. The flush walls and ceiling accommodate fast and maximum cleaning of the areas and allow for maximum cleanliness performance. With its filtration and innovative design, the cleanroom easily achieved an ISO class 8 classification in the main area.
The internal height of the cleanroom had to be sufficient to accommodate an internal overhead cleanroom crane for safe and comfortable process operation. The main cleanroom area is accessible through a goods transfer area with with self-closing swing doors providing a maximum passage height of 4 metres, this also allows extra-large tooling to enter the main area with ease.
To ensure maximum comfort for operators large windows with double safety glass have been implemented to allow ambient light to enter the cleanroom. In the main area of the cleanroom an extra-large window section was installed to provide visitors of BKL a great overview into the cleanroom to showcase the work that takes place during the assembly and packaging process. A bright working environment was required for optimal working conditions. A light study has been performed resulting in a uniform lighting throughout the cleanroom which even outperforms the original lighting plan.
No compromise on storage capacity: at 5m high a mezzanine (entresol) flooring was installed over the complete cleanroom. The structure with its flooring has a double functionality; it acts a supporting structure for the cleanroom ceiling suspension and it offers space for the high capacity air handling (conditioning) system with heating, cooling and dehumidifying capabilities plus it offers space for extra general storage. Maximum usage of the premises.
ProCleanroom has supplied the full design, manufacture and installation of the cleanroom, due to extensive upfront planning and maximum preparations, the complete project was commissioned according to schedule.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Large scale cleanroom for space consuming cleanroom processes
- Full turnkey solution – design, hardware, installation: a single point of contact.
- Maximum cleanliness performance due to fully flush walls and ceiling.
- Maximum cosmetic appearance for client and supplier presentation.
- Lowest power consumption and operating costs in the market.
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Interested in what we can do for you?
Important to KONI was the short leadtime and installation time of the cleanroom. Because the demanding schedule was achieved, we could proceed with the commissioning of our FSD manufacturing line as scheduled.
Mobile cleanroom is very flexible and offers a professional working environment.
ProCleanroom have proven to be a reliable partner, supplying us with a turnkey cleanroom according to specification, within our budget and very critical schedule.