- Design according to customer specifications
- Suitable for ISO grades 4 to 9 (ISO 14644 part 1)
- Stainless steel cleanroom tables:
- 1 piece 1800 x 900 x 900 (WxDxH)
- 1 piece 1800 x 800 x 760 (WxDxH)
- 3 pieces 1800 x 800 x 900 (WxDxH)
- Stainless steel cleanroom racks with four shelves:
- 1 piece 1800 x 500 x 2000 (WxDxH)
- 1 piece 1200 x 500 x 2000 (WxDxH)
- Fully manufactured from SS 304
- Extra strong for high load
- Adjustable feet
To set up its cleanroom, our user had the need for quality furniture. The user is a manufacturer of equipment for packaging microchips. After assessing the user’s requirements, ProCleanroom designed a variety of cleanroom furniture with Inventor 3D.
The designs have been submitted for evaluation and, after approval, manufacturing has started. The total lead time of assignment to delivery was approximately 6 weeks. The user is extremely pleased with the flexibility in the design and the extra quality of the cleanroom furniture.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Custom work: in-house engineering, CAD and production
- No limits; everything is possible
- Short lead time for customisation
- Extra strong and therefore extremely durable
- Eye for quality and detail
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Want to know more ?
ProCleanroom delivered as promised, on schedule and provided the consultancy we required
We are very pleased with the services provided. The clean benches were supplied and installed in time and meet our and our clients expectations.
Important to KONI was the short leadtime and installation time of the cleanroom. Because the demanding schedule was achieved, we could proceed with the commissioning of our FSD manufacturing line as scheduled.