- ISO class 5 according to ISO 14644 part 1
- Total size: approx. 1.2 m2 (1.2 x 1m) x 2.2m internal height
- H14 type HEPA absolute filter with Magnehelic pressure gauge
- Very quiet and energy efficient fan unit with pre-filter
- Powder coated housing
- Double door on front with stainless steel hinges and closures
- Laser-safe windows integrated in doors
- Laser-safe air grilles for outward airflow
- Laser safety interlock system implemented
- Removable rear panels
- Removable laser safe cable tray
- Signal lamp for status feedback
- Possibility for placing trolleys on the sides for easy transporting
- 4 no. LEDs for maximum light output
- Fully designed according to customer specifications using AutoCAD Inventor 3D
A manufacturer of high-quality measuring systems was faced with a challenge: to safely house an optical measuring system, and to protect it against particles. This means combining a very clean ISO class 5 down-flow with a laser-safe machine enclosure. Because of the technical knowledge, high degree of flexibility and short communication lines, ProCleanroom was chosen as the supplier for this special enclosure.
Based on various discussions and after an intensive process, a technical solution was developed in AutoCAD Inventor and presented to the user. ProCleanroom has designed and manufactured a completely custom designed machine enclosure that meets all the user’s requirements.
The users’s measuring system is placed in the free-standing ProCleanroom unit and is therefore assured of a extremely clean environment, meeting the ISO class 5 standard or better. Also the enclosure is laser safe. As soon as a door, panel or cable duct is opened or removed, the validated interlock system ensures that the user’s setup is made laser safe. It was also important to maintain a high degree of flexibility, so that the user retains various possibilities for adaptation of the unit.
It’s been an intensive engineering process, highly detailed due to the laser-safety specifications. The results are impressive; a robust solution that meets the requirements put forth by user while being compliant to guidelines. We are very proud of the end result.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Free-standing machine enclosure, fully custom-designed and manufactured
- ISO class 5 environment for the user setup
- Laser safe solution through innovative design and integrated safety system
- Flexible and mobile
- Great appearance due to detailed finishing and quality
- Continuous quality monitoring through pressure gauge and signal lamp
- Very silent operation due to efficient EC motor technology
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Want to know more ?
ProCleanroom delivered as promised, on schedule and provided the consultancy we required
We are very pleased with the services provided. The clean benches were supplied and installed in time and meet our and our clients expectations.
Important to KONI was the short leadtime and installation time of the cleanroom. Because the demanding schedule was achieved, we could proceed with the commissioning of our FSD manufacturing line as scheduled.