Why a hardwall cleanroom?
Hardwall cleanrooms provide a structure with a clear definition by the durable, impact-resistant partition. On the robust steel or stainless steel frame, transparent or tinted/blinded panels are mounted. The panels form a fixed partition surrounding the sterile space. This type of cleanroom is suitable for cleanrooms that are to achieve a higher degree of cleanliness (ISO class 4 to 6). The smooth finish of this wall system also makes it an interesting option for the lower classified cleanrooms (ISO class 7 to 9). The hard walls are easier to clean than the softwall variant.
The hard wall variant by ProCleanroom has some additional options. Make your choice and compile the optimal cleanroom for your expertise. The assembled panels are blind or (partially) transparent. For the entrance, you opt for soft wall louvers, fixed or revolving doors or fast rolling or sliding doors. The cleanroom can be fixed or is available as a mobile version.
Additional cleanroom options:
- UV filter and use of anti-static ESD materials
- LED or fluorescent lighting
- Temperature regulation
- Transfer hatches
- Change and/or goods areas
- HEPA or ULPA fan filter units
- Simple operation or automatic control with adjustable weekly programme and alerting
- Matching floor in epoxy coating, PVC tiles or vinyl
The cleanrooms by ProCleanroom:
- Lowest operating cost in the market
- Distinguishes itself in efficiency and functional design
- Both custom work and standard solutions possible
- Controller with automatic weekly programme
- Clean design: support structure and technology concealed behind covering
- Innovative flush ceiling and therefore easy to clean. Stays clean
- Latest generation of fan filter units with ebm-papst DC motors
- Adheres to the international cleanroom standard ISO14644-1/3
ProCleanroom: Build your expertise.