Why a hardwall cleanroom?
Hard wall cleanrooms offer a construction with a clear definition, due to the durable, impact-proof walls. Transparent or opaque panels are mounted to the robust steel or stainless steel frame. The panels form a fixed partition around the clean room. This type of cleanroom is quite suitable for critical environments that need to achieve a higher cleanliness grade (ISO-class 4 to 7). The finishing of this wall system also makes it an interesting option for the lower classified cleanrooms (ISO-class 7 to 9). The hard wall walls are easier to clean than the soft wall variant.
The modular hard wall cleanrooms of ProCleanroom:
- Flexible design – can be dismantled, relocated and is adjustable to changing needs
- Robust and durable construction
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Neat presentation, options with own branding (logo)
- Free standing cleanroom due to self-supporting frame
- Both customised and quick standard solutions are available, in any size or shape
- Innovative flush ceiling concept – easy to clean and lowest contamination risk
- Free standing cleanrooms of any size, layout and height
- Suited for ISO class 4 to 9
- Can also be utilized as ultra-clean mini environments for working clean locally in an existing cleanroom
- Markets: e.g. high-tech industry (manufacturing, cleaning, assembling, packing), aerospace, life sciences, medical device, food, synthetics, semi-conductor and much more.
The hard wall type of ProCleanroom has a number of additional options. Together, we will make the right choices and create the most optimal cleanroom for your application. The wall panels are opaque or (semi-) transparent. As an entrance, you opt for soft wall strips, swing-, or sliding doors or high-speed rolling doors. The cleanroom can be installed as fixed, or can be supplied as a mobile, relocatable unit.
Extra cleanroom options:
- Anti-static ESD-materials
- LED or UV-filtered (yellow) lighting
- Temperature control (air conditioning – heating/cooling)
- Transfer hatches
- Gowning (change) area(s) and/or goods in/out area(s)
- HEPA or ULPA fan filter units for maximum performance
- Easy operation or automatic control with adjustable weekly program and alarm notifications
- Matching floor in epoxy coating, PVC-tiles or vinyl (mipolam)
- In accordance with the international cleanroom standard ISO14644-1/3
View case studies of ProCleanroom and read about the successful collaboration with many organisations in the Benelux and Europe. The opportunities for cleanrooms are numerous. ProCleanroom offers the best solution for every branch and situation.
ProCleanroom: Build your expertise.