- Mixed class: ISO class 8, 7 and 5 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- Dimensions: ca. 130 m2 (16.5 x 8m) x 2.5m height
- 1x ISO8 changing room, 2x ISO 7 cleanrooms with different ISO class 5 zones and 1x ISO8 connecting corridor
- 34x H14 type HEPA fan filter units for an extremely clean air flow
- Fan filter units equipped with Modbus system
- Robust powder coated steel frame, self-supporting cleanroom
- Opaque fixed wall panels
- Local ISO class 5 zones above and around the most critical processes
- Local softwall (PVC) strip curtains around ISO class 5 zones
- Transparent fixed panels around wet bench arrangement
- 2 slidable softwall (PVC) curtains for extra partitioning in the ISO7 cleanrooms
- 3 double manually operated fixed swing doors
- 2 single manually operated cleanroom doors
- 33x flat LED panels and 15x T5 armatures in ISO5 zones
- Completely flush and fully coved cleanroom ceiling
- Control cabinet with speed controller
- Advanced regulator allows group or individual control via Modbus network. Error messages and data logging
- Supporting frame construction out of sight installed
- For the various equipment in the room, the utility panels in the walls are fitted with feed throughs for: gases, water, vacuum, electricity and pressure air
- Manufactured full customised and delivered within 7 weeks after approval of drawings
- Installed and validated within 9 working days
ProCleanroom has supplied a hardwall cleanroom with different zones and classes, for the application of a pilot production line for the manufacturing of solar cells. The plant in Scandinavia covers the production of nanotubes and nanowires and is unique in the market. Due to the distinct process the user has a leading position in the market and will contribute to the ability to produce very effective solar cells more cheaply in the near future.
As the freestanding cleanroom houses the complete process, the space is constructed from several rooms with different ISO classes. It is a very multifunctional space in which different disciplines are combined. In order to restrict the initial and operational costs as much as possible, only ISO class 5 zones were above the critical processes. The ISO 5 zones realise a particle-free air flow across the local processes. The base class of the two main areas is ISO class 7.
The applied soft wall partitions in the main areas have a UV filter ensuring protection of the UV-sensitive processes within. Applied LED panels are flush-integrated in the cleanroom ceiling and have a high light yield. Partly due to the flat ceiling the space can be cleaned quickly and properly.
The HEPA H14 type fan filter units (FFUs) ensure the feed of filtered air. The FFUs are connected by means of a Modbus network. Via the controllers, the set groups can be controlled and monitored. In case of a malfunction or an alert, this is transferred to linked output as well as an audio visual signalling.
After the installation of the complete cleanroom, it is validated in accordance with the ISO14644 standard including a report. After completion, the user has a fully functional and validated cleanroom.
We are very proud of this successful cleanroom project. The technical complexity and the tight schedule were challenging. The user is very satisfied with the end result, which was realised within the available budget.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Many options on a compact surface
- Relatively short delivery time and high technical flexibility
- Extending and relocation possibilities
- Easily upgradable to a higher ISO class
- Good appearance due to clean-cut finishing, smooth ceiling and integrated LED panels
- Easy to keep clean
- Lowest operational costs in the market thanks to efficient EC motor technology and HEPA filters at competitive prices
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Want to know more ?
Achieving agreed specifications and reliability are very important in our dynamic working environment. In order to meet our goals, reliable leadtimes are crucial. ProCleanroom adapts to our companies nature and proves to be highly flexible. ProCleanroom is pro-active in solving challenging tasks.
We are very pleased with the services provided. The clean benches were supplied and installed in time and meet our and our clients expectations.
Important to KONI was the short leadtime and installation time of the cleanroom. Because the demanding schedule was achieved, we could proceed with the commissioning of our FSD manufacturing line as scheduled.