- ISO class 5 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- Approx. 300 air changes per hour
- 12 no. U15 type ULPA fan filter units
- Dimensions: ca. 15 m2 (5m x 3m) x 2.5m int. height
- Filter units equipped with high capacity prefilters
- Robust powder coated mild steel frame
- Mobile by means of braked swivel castors
- Anti-static (ESD) softwall curtain around full perimeter
- Bearing structure out of sight
- Fully flush ceiling and fascia boarding around full perimeter
- LED strips for optimal lighting
- Fail safe – control of two groups in parallel, week programmable
- Twin Magnehelic gauges for filter monitoring
This softwall cleanroom was placed at a renowned research institute in the Netherlands. Using an existing ISO class 7 cleanroom, the goal was to locally realise a space that is better than ISO class 5 (> 100 x cleaner). An optical table arrangement is placed in the ISO class 5 cleanroom, which is used for EUV research being carried out by a global market leader in wafer stepper equipment.
Installation in an existing cleanroom
The softwall cleanroom is built in an existing cleanroom, which requires extra care, attention and advance planning. The necessary components and equipment have been extremely well cleaned before being taken into the cleanroom. A complete silicone-free solution was realised in order to eliminate contamination risk on the optics.
The cleanroom is portable because it is placed on sturdy wheels. Once in position, the brakes ensure the cleanroom will stay in place.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Extremely clean local cleanroom within an existing cleanroom
- Fail safe because of twin filter and control system in parallel
- Close to zero heat load because of modern fan filter units with DC fan motors
- Very appealing because of fully flush cleanroom ceiling with LED lighting
- Lowest power consumption and operating costs in the market
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Want to know more ?
ProCleanroom delivered as promised, on schedule and provided the consultancy we required
We are very pleased with the services provided. The clean benches were supplied and installed in time and meet our and our clients expectations.
Important to KONI was the short leadtime and installation time of the cleanroom. Because the demanding schedule was achieved, we could proceed with the commissioning of our FSD manufacturing line as scheduled.