- LAF cabinet ISO class 3 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- Vertical flow for product and process protection
- Approx. 1100 air changes per hour
- 3 no. ULPA fan filter units, type U15
- External dimensions: 2632 x 750 x 2500mm (WxDxH)
- Robust powder coated steel canopy
- Clear polycarbonate doors and front panel
- Front panel with gas springs for controlled opening and closing
- Front panel suited with 3 no. gloves for operator and product protection
- Double goods in/out area for products
- Integrated wall sockets for power and network
- LED lighting
- Customised stainless steel perforated table
- Pressure gauge for filter performance monitoring
- Twin emergency power supply (UPS) for incident backup
This laminar flow cabinet (down flow) with lock operation was developed especially for and in co-operation with the user. It is a mini-laboratory holding equipment that can transform bone marrow into a concentrated stem cell-containing product. The corresponding kit, a composition of filters and hoses, makes a completely closed process possible.
In the area, diagnostic tests are conducted that determine, within two hours, whether the stem cell composition is contaminated with bacteria, viruses or fungi. The flow cabinet is provided with an intelligent emergency power source capable of dealing with a power failure of 2 hours; more than sufficient for the completion of a process.
The laminar flow cabinet houses the whole process of the user and replaces a bulky and expensive fixed cleanroom. This makes it possible to safely test the bone marrow of patients and process it into a finished stem cell product in every hospital all over the world (and even in field hospitals of defence). Application includes the treatment of patients with acute spinal cord injury.
The project is in the final pilot phase. They expect to introduce it in the market in 2018.
Direct benefits for the user:
- A lot of functionality on a compact surface
- No expensive cleanroom necessary
- Extremely clean environment (cleanroom ISO Class 3)
- Large transparent hatch for maximum visibility of process
- Hatch can be opened completely for installing equipment and cleaning
- Fully developed in partnership with the customer
- Engineering and production by ProCleanroom
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects.
ProCleanroom have provided excellent support in selecting the best cleanroom configuration for our process. Delivery and installation as promised and good after sales support.
Downflow project realized as scheduled. Perfect service and cooperation. Satisfactory result within budget and available time.
Communication and after sales service are dealt with in a smooth and friendly manner. In case of questions the response time is quick.