- ISO class 4 cross flow (ISO 14644-part 1) (ISO 3 also possible)
- Horizontal unidirectional air flow for the protection of process and product
- External dimensions: 130 x 852 x 1082mm (WxDxH)
- Internal dimensions: 1250 x 600 x 750mm (WxDxH)
- H14 HEPA filter fan unit
- High uniformity of air speed on filter surface: 0.45 m/sec. +/- <7%
- Air speed adjustable between 0.25 and 0.60 m/sec.
- Superstructure and back plenum made of powder coated steel, insulated
- Clear side panels for a clear workplace
- LED lighting in ceiling, ensuring high efficiency
- Stainless steel worktop, to be positioned on an existing table frame
- Magnehelic pressure gauge to protect absolute filter
- Low operational costs due to most recent generation of EC motors
- Low noise level thanks to high quality EC motors
In order to be able to graft and subsequently grow flowers (e.g. orchids), the user has taken a ProCleanroom crossflow cabinet into use. The flow cabinet is positioned on an existing workbench with underframe. The aim is to protect the grafting process from contamination. In case of pollution, mould may emerge or the growth of undesired species of flowers, which may lead directly to rejection of the batch, causing extra costs.
The horizontal unidirectional air flow in the crossflow cabinet ensures a sterile air flow and realises a very clean workplace conforming ISO class 4 or even better. The particle-free air is free from undesired micro-organisms and particles that could contaminate the grafting. The crossflow cabinet is fitted with a H14 type HEPA filter with a filter efficiency of 99.995% up to a 0.3 micron diameter. Undesired particles are captured in the HEPA filter and due to the positive air flow, no particles from outside the crossflow cabinets can interfere with the process.
The LED lighting provides a high light efficiency to ensure a good view of the process. The applied motor technology of the latest generation offers the user low operational costs and a low-noise solution. The air speed in the workplace can easily be controlled across the overall range.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Customised design, without limitations and therefore perfectly suitable for the application
- Can be positioned on existing table or underframe
- Extremely clean workplace thanks to high quality absolute-filter
- High uniformity of air speed on the filter surface
- Lowest ‘cost of ownership’ due to last generation motor technology (low power consumption)
- Maximum light efficiency by use of LED lighting
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Want to know more ?
We are very pleased with the services provided. The clean benches were supplied and installed in time and meet our and our clients expectations.
Downflow project realized as scheduled. Perfect service and cooperation. Satisfactory result within budget and available time.
Achieving agreed specifications and reliability are very important in our dynamic working environment. In order to meet our goals, reliable leadtimes are crucial. ProCleanroom adapts to our companies nature and proves to be highly flexible. ProCleanroom is pro-active in solving challenging tasks.