- ISO class 7 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- Approx. 75 air changes per hour
- 7 no. H14 type HEPA fan filter units
- Dimensions: approx. 110 m2 (10m x 11m) x 3m int. height
- High capacity air conditioning system for heating and cooling
- Fully flush walls and ceiling with high performance insulation properties (sound and thermal)
- Self-supporting construction, no need for suspension
- Integrated LED panels for optimal lighting
- Self closing swing doors with automatic interlock system
- Gowning area with step over bench and storage
- Goods transit area to support good practice procedures with wide access doors
- Flush integrated utility conduits for power sockets and others
- Windows with double safety glass for an open working environment
This cleanroom has been installed at Vacutech a supplier of hi tech vacuum and precision components. The hardwall cleanroom has been put into use for cleaning, assembly and packaging of high-grade metal components for the high-tech industry.
Cleanroom optimized for the high tech industry
This cleanroom has been specially designed with the Vacutech applications in mind. The flush walls and ceiling accommodate fast and maximum cleaning of the areas and allow for maximum cleanliness performance. The robust and durable design of the cleanroom is very appealing to Vacutech customers and suppliers. It perfectly fits the new premises of Vacutech and long term strategy of the company.
Designed for employees
To ensure maximum comfort for operators large windows with double safety glass have been implemented to allow ambient light to enter the cleanroom. A high capacity air conditioning system offers heating and cooling capabilities.
A bright working environment was required for optimal working conditions. A light study has been performed resulting in a uniform lighting throughout the cleanroom.
The main cleanroom area is accessible through a goods transfer area or the gowning area, both furnished with interlock systems. This reduces the contamination transfer into the main area to an absolute minimum. Wide access doors in the goods area allow for large tooling to enter the main area with ease.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Maximum cleanliness performance due to fully flush walls, floor and ceiling.
- Full turnkey solution: ProCleanroom is responsible for design, installation and validation
- Maximum cosmetic appearance.
- Lowest power consumption and operating costs in the market
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Down-flow project realized as scheduled. Perfect service and cooperation. Satisfactory result within budget and available time.
After our first modular softwall cleanroom was installed in 2011, we have selected ProCleanroom once again in 2014 for our expansion.
Most important to KONI was the short leadtime and commissioning time of the cleanroom. ProCleanroom followed our demanding schedule and helped us in achieving our goals with the commissioning of our FSD manufacturing line as scheduled.