Are you looking for an expert to validate your cleanroom or flow cabinet, then ProCleanroom is the partner you need. ProCleanroom provides validations according to the international standard (ISO14644-1:2015). Validation is done according to a predetermined validation protocol. Upon completion of a new cleanroom by ProCleanroom, you will receive a provisional quality paper. The comprehensive, definitive validation report will be in your possession within 1-2 weeks.
ProCleanroom also provides periodic validations for its customers. This way, quality is ensured. Besides its own cleanrooms, ProCleanroom also validates fixed cleanrooms by other suppliers.
- Particle counts (concentration of airborne particles) – standard
- Measurement of air velocity
- Measurement of light intensity (lux)
- Air Changes (circulation rate)
- Pressure difference test
- Aerosol smoke visualisation test
- Measurement of noise – sound pressure level (dB (A))
- Temperature and humidity measurements
- HEPA or ULPA filter integrity test/efficiency test (Aerosol challenge/DOP test)
According to ISO14644-1:2015, cleanroom and flow cabinet have to be validated in accordance with a maintenance and validation programme tailored to the individual process. In practice, this usually leads to a validation interval of 12 months of cleanrooms with ISO class 6 or higher. For cleanrooms or flow cabinets with ISO class 5 or lower, the validation interval is usually 6 months. Do you want a cleanroom or flow cabinet that continues to perform according to the specifications? Then make an appointment with a qualified CTCB-I engineer with ProCleanroom.
ProCleanroom: Build your expertise.