- ISO class 8 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- approx. 40 air changes per hour in the main area
- 5 pcs. H14 HEPA fan filter units
- Dimensions main area: approx. 60 m2 (12m x 5m) x 3m height
- Dimensions change area: approx. 5 m2 (4m x 1.3m) x 3m height
- Rigid powder coated mild steel frame
- Anti-static PVC strip walls around the full perimeter and internal divide
- Entrance barrier supporting procedures
- Bearing construction out of sight
- Fully flush ceiling finish
- Fascia boarding around full perimeter
- Integrated LED light panels – food grade
- Programmable cleanroom controller for automated control
- Manufactured in delivered in several weeks from order
- Installed and validated within 3 days
For the manufacture of custom-made packaging foil for pharmaceutical products (bottles), the user had to provide a manufacturing space with cleanliness class ISO 8 for the placement of three production lines in a short period of time. Because the current location was a rental property and the user would be moving to a larger location in about a year, he opted for a modular cleanroom by ProCleanroom, partly because of its flexibility.
The soft wall cleanroom was placed in the existing hall without the need for construction permits, and are easy to move again when needed. The user will also double the cleanroom in size after moving; something that is quite easy to achieve because of its scalability.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Ability to move without damaging existing building
- Flexibility in adjusting the size afterwards
- Short turnaround realisation
- Most modern filtration system with DC fan motors with the lowest power consumption and thus lowest operating costs
- Very presentable appearance by flush ceiling finish. Construction and technology hidden out of sight
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Want to know more ?
ProCleanroom delivered as promised, on schedule and provided the consultancy we required.
We are very pleased with the services provided. The clean benches were supplied and installed in time and meet our and our clients expectations.
Important to KONI was the short leadtime and installation time of the cleanroom. Because the demanding schedule was achieved, we could proceed with the commissioning of our FSD manufacturing line as scheduled.