- ISO class 5 cross flow unit (ISO 14644-part 1) (ISO 3 & 4 also possible)
- Horizontal unidirectional flow over workplace for the protection of process and product
- External dimensions: 2000 x 1100 x 2028mm (WxDxH)
- Internal dimensions cross flow working space: 1950 x 800 x 800mm (WxDxH)
- HEPA fan filter unit, type H14
- Very high uniformity of air speed on filter surface: 0.45 m/sec. +/- <7%
- Air speed adjustable between 0.15 and 0.60 m/sec.
- Insulated superstructure and back plenum made of powder coated steel
- Transparent side screens for an open work environment
- Cable ducts in side panels
- LED lighting in ceiling
- Mobile RVS table and customised frame
- Pressure gauge to monitor HEPA filter
- Lowest operational costs due to energy-efficient EC motors
- Low noise level due to EC motor technology
Up to now researchers have often tested medicines on animals or on human tissue in petri dishes. Neither of them give a true nor real-time image.
‘Organ-on-a-chip’ technology is used to grow living tissue where an artificial blood flow runs along. Subsequently the researchers study the tissue to see how a disease devolops or in what way it reacts to medicines. As a result to the so-called organ chips accelerate the development of medicines, treatment of diseases and make it cheaper as well. By working with these types of systems, soon laboratory animals or test persons will no longer be necessary.
For the research on and production of so-calles tissue plates, ProCleanroom has developed two fully customised cross flow units, and manufactured and delivered them to the user. The units generate a unidirectional horizontal air flow across the workplace. The air flow at the filter surface is highly uniform (<7%), ensuring that turbulence in the flow unit is minimal.
Due to the most recent generation of EC motor technology the units are very quiet, very energy-efficient and generate low operational costs.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Large dimensions (extra wide, deep and high): sufficient space for the process
- Customisation, so no limitations and entirely aligned with the process an the user
- Movable, therefore mobile within the space, if required
- High-quality clean workspace due to HEPA H14 filter and high uniformity
- Low operational costs due to modern motor technology with low power consumption
- High light efficiency thanks to quality LED lighting
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Want to know more ?
ProCleanroom delivered as promised, on schedule and provided the consultancy we required
We are very pleased with the services provided. The clean benches were supplied and installed in time and meet our and our clients expectations.
Important to KONI was the short leadtime and installation time of the cleanroom. Because the demanding schedule was achieved, we could proceed with the commissioning of our FSD manufacturing line as scheduled.