- Design according to customer specifications
- Suitable for ISO class 4 to 9 (ISO 14644 part 1)
- ESD Cleanroom tables (stainless steel, perforated top):
- 9 pieces 1600 x 800 x 780 (WxDxH)
- 2 pieces table for PC: 700 x 800 x 780 (WxDxH)
- ESD Cleanroom shelving units (stainless steel, perforated shelves):
- 2 pieces 1500 x 600 x 2000 (WxDxH)
- 2 pieces 1000 x 600 x 2000 (WxDxH)
- Dispenser for cleanroom gloves with three compartments:
- 1 pieces 390 x 80 x 250 (WxDxH)
- Fully manufactured from SS 304
- ESD compatible design
- Extra strong for high load
- Supplied with welded stainless steel adjustable feet for optimal ESD properties
- 7 pcs cleanroom chairs of PU with wheels and foot ring
After installing a new large cleanroom of approximately 300 m2, the user wanted it furnished. The user is a global manufacturer of high-quality compressed air components and related automation.
After assessing the requirements and wishes, ProCleanroom has designed the requested ESD cleanroom tables and shelving units using Inventor 3D. Particular attention has been paid to ESD compatibility (full earthing via the floor), the strength of the furniture and the finishing detail.
After approval of the designs, construction has started. The lead time from order to installation was approximately 6 weeks. The user is very pleased with the high degree of flexibility in the design and the robust quality of cleanroom tables and shelving units.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Custom work: in-house engineering, CAD and production
- No limits; everything is possible
- Short lead time for customisation
- Extra strong and therefore extremely durable
- Quality and eye for detail
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Want to know more ?
ProCleanroom delivered as promised, on schedule and provided the consultancy we required
We are very pleased with the services provided. The clean benches were supplied and installed in time and meet our and our clients expectations.
Important to KONI was the short leadtime and installation time of the cleanroom. Because the demanding schedule was achieved, we could proceed with the commissioning of our FSD manufacturing line as scheduled.