- ISO class: 6 & 7 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- High specification air handling system for cooling, heating, dehumidifying
- 19 degrees Celsius +/-2K, 50% relative humidity (max 60%)
- H14 type HEPA absolute filtering
- Active carbon filter package for molecular filtering, volatile & non-volatile organic compounds for ASML grade 1 & 2 compatibility
- Dimensions: ca. 330 m2, 3m int. height
- Fully flush walls and ceiling with high performance insulation properties (sound and thermal)
- Flush air recirculation panels integrated in walls for maximum space utilization and presentation
- Integrated flush LED panels for optimal lighting
- Fast rolling doors with interlock systems
- Gowning area with bespoke furniture; step over bench and storage cabinets
- Goods transit area to support good practice procedures with wide access speed roll up doors
- Flush integrated power sockets
- Windows with double safety glass for an open working environment
This high specification 330m² PanelBloc cleanroom has been installed at the premises of IPS Technology and Innovar Cleaning Control in Eindhoven. Innovar Cleaning Control, as part of IPS Technology, is a high-end cleaning service provider focusing on cleaning, qualification, assembly and packaging of components. IPS is a specialist in the development of industrial packaging and tooling.
Utilizing the patented PanelBloc system, all walls and ceiling are fully flush which accommodate fast and maximum cleaning of the areas and allow for maximum cleanliness performance. With its H14 HEPA filtration and innovative design, the cleanroom easily achieves an ISO class 6 classification in the main area and ISO class 7 in the pre-areas.
The main cleanroom area is accessible through a goods transfer area with wide acces high speed roll up doors, this also allows large tooling to enter the main area with ease. The goods transfer area is connected to an existing cleanroom by means of a transition area with a high speed roll up door and self-closing swing doors. All internal and external doors are equipped with interlock systems, this reduces the contamination transfer between the different areas to an absolute minimum.
Designed for process and employees
A comprehensive air handling system has been utilized for optimal climate control. This ensures the required temperature and humidity control for the high quality product cleaning and packaging processes of Innovar. To ensure maximum comfort for operators large windows with double safety glass have been implemented to allow ambient light to enter the cleanroom. The high capacity air conditioning system offers heating, cooling and dehumidifying capabilities. A bright working environment was desirable for optimal working conditions. The accurate lighting installation has resulted in a uniform lighting throughout the cleanroom.
To ensure maximum efficiency and presentation in the gowning area, bespoke HPL furniture have been implemented. The flush finish, material properties and angled top finish of the HPL furniture allows for fast and maximum cleaning.
Keeping the gowning area as clean as possible reduces the contamination transfer to the main area to an absolute minimum. By placing different types of cabinets, sufficient storage is available for clothes, shoes and cleanroom consumables such as gloves, mouth caps, shoe covers and mobcaps.
In addition to the full design, manufacture and installation of the cleanroom, ProCleanroom has supplied a wide range of cleanroom furniture and accessories. This includes a step-over-bench, storagecabinets, shelving, trolleys, mirrors, waste bins, swabs and special cleanroom cleaning carts including mop systems. A full line of special clothing and accessories has been provided for the cleanroom operators, such as coveralls, mobcaps, gloves, overshoes,
Direct benefits for the user:
- Full turnkey solution – design, hardware, installation, measuring equipment, furniture and training: a single point of contact.
- Maximum cleanliness performance due to fully flush walls, floor and ceiling.
- Maximum cosmetic appearance for client and supplier presentation.
- Lowest power consumption and operating costs in the market.
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Want to know more?
ProCleanroom have provided excellent support in selecting the best cleanroom configuration for our process. Delivery and installation as promised and good after sales support.
ProCleanroom advised us well in selecting the best configuration for our process. Delivery and installation as promised. Good after sales, also during the yearly validation visits.
Down-flow project realized as scheduled. Perfect service and cooperation. Satisfactory result within budget and available time.