- ISO class 8 according to ISO 14644 part 1
- Total size: approx. 4 m2 (2 x 2m) x 2.4m internal height
- 1 no. H14 type HEPA fan filter unit
- Powder coated self-supporting steel frame
- Frame with robust wheels with locking system for maximum mobility
- 3 no. opaque fixed walls
- 1 no. slideable soft-wall (PVC) wall strips for entrance
- 2 no. LED panels fitted into the ceiling
- Fully flush ceiling and fascia boarding around full perimeter
- Control console with closed loop control
- Integrated flow sensor for continuous surveillance of the air speed
- Bearing structure out of sight
- Designed to customer specification in AutoCAD Inventor 3D and delivered within 6 weeks
- Installed and validated according to ISO14644 within 2 working days
The user of this mobile cleanroom is a qualified GMP company active in natural healthcare; bioregulatory medicine, homeopathy and manufacturing for other companies. They were in need of a clean working environment for product samples.
ProCleanroom was selected as the supplier for this mobile cleanroom project based on the technical total package provided, the knowledge and experience shown.
The mobile cleanroom consists of a self-supporting steel frame with three solid walls and a softwall entrance. The frame is on wheels so that the cleanroom can easily be moved through the building if required and can therefore be used flexibly.
The softwall entrance consists of PVC strips which are partly slidable. This is to create free passage which makes it easy to roll a trolley in and out without contact. The hard walls support the processes in which the softwall entrance can provide easy access to the sample room.
The filter system is equipped with a permanent flow sensor. The self-regulating control is based on the feedback of the flow sensor. The set value is maintained at all times and the measured value can be read on the display of the controller.
The ceiling is completely flush and includes integrated LED panels. This creates high levels of light output which is important for high quality sampling. Due to the flush ceiling, the mobile cleanroom can be cleaned easily and quickly.
The mobile cleanroom was validated following installation, to meet the international ISO14644 cleanroom classification standard. This gives the user a fully functional cleanroom straight after delivery.
Direct benefits for the user:
- High level functionality on a compact surface
- GMP class D compatible working environment
- Flexible and mobile use – on wheels
- Easy to upgrade to a higher ISO classification
- Great appearance for customers and suppliers due to detailed finish, flush ceiling and LED lighting
- Continuous quality monitoring through permanent flow sensor
- Easy to clean
- Lowest operating costs on the market through efficient EC motor technology and cost efficient HEPA filters.
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Want to know more ?
ProCleanroom delivered as promised, on schedule and provided the consultancy we required
We are very pleased with the services provided. The clean benches were supplied and installed in time and meet our and our clients expectations.
Important to KONI was the short leadtime and installation time of the cleanroom. Because the demanding schedule was achieved, we could proceed with the commissioning of our FSD manufacturing line as scheduled.