- ISO class 6/7 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- 10 no. H14 type HEPA fan filter units
- Dimensions: ca. 130 m2 (10m x 13m) x 3m int. height
- Fully flush walls and ceiling with high performance insulation properties (sound and thermal)
- Supporting construction for ceiling suspension
- High specification flush integrated LED panels
- Self closing swing- and automated sliding doors
- Gowning area with step over bench and storage
- Goods transit area to support good practice procedures with high speed roll up door
- Flush integrated utility conduits for power sockets and others
- Windows with double safety glass for an open working environment
This panel system cleanroom has been installed at LOA MTRC Full Surface Group in Valkenswaard, a specialist company in all types of surface treatment. With its H14 HEPA filtration and innovative design, the cleanroom easily achieves an ISO class 6 classification in the main area and ISO class 7 in the goods and gowning areas. The use of EC fan filter units ensure optimum airflow within the cleanroom at lowest possible operational cost.
Designed for the LOA process
This cleanroom has been designed to perfectly match the desired process of cleaning and packaging. The main cleanroom area is accessible through a self-closing swing door from the gowning area or through a wide self-closing sliding door from the transit area. To enter the transit area from outside the cleanroom, a high speed roll up has been installed. The self-closing doors reduce the risk of contamination transfer between the different areas.
In the main area a separate dark UV inspection area was created using black opaque sliding walls to support product particle inspections according to ASML grade 2 & grade 4 cleanroom conditions. The large sliding door between the main- and transit area allow goods of different sizes to enter and exit the cleanroom with ease. Employees enter the cleanroom through the gowning area which is equipped with a step over bench and storage space.
The flush walls and ceiling design accommodate fast and maximum cleaning and allow for maximum cleanliness performance. The four areas of the cleanroom are all equipped with self-closing swing or sliding doors, which means that the transfer of contamination is kept to a minimum.
A special surface coating of the panels reduces adhesion of particles further improving process cleanliness.
To ensure easy communication between cleanroom operators, a stainless steel intercom system was installed.
Open working environment
Large windows with double safety glass were installed to allow ambient light to enter the cleanroom and offer a bright working environment for operators.
A large quantity of high output LED panels have been installed to optimally illuminate the cleanroom and ensure optimal process conditions.
Full turnkey solution
In addition to the full design, manufacture and installation of the cleanroom, ProCleanroom has supplied the complete cleanroom furniture and interior. This includes shelving units, stainless steel height adjustable tables, cabinets and trolleys. A full line of special clothing and accessories has been provided for the cleanroom operators, such as coveralls, mobcaps, gloves, overshoes, sticky mats, UV inspection lamps and UV protective glasses. ProCleanroom has also provided a cleanroom course to various LOA employees regarding applicable cleanroom procedures and guidelines .
Direct benefits for the user:
- Maximum cleanliness performance due to fully flush walls, floor and ceiling.
- Full turnkey solution in the field of hardware, design, furniture and training: a single point of contact.
- Maximum cosmetic appearance for client and supplier presentation.
- Lowest power consumption and operating costs in the market.
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Want to know more?
Important to KONI was the short leadtime and installation time of the cleanroom. Because the demanding schedule was achieved, we could proceed with the commissioning of our FSD manufacturing line as scheduled.
We are very satisfied in the way ProCleanroom provides us with support. They have installed all of our laminar flow cabinets. ProCleanroom delivers in time and proves to be very flexible.
ProCleanroom advised us well in selecting the best configuration for our process. Delivery and installation as promised. Good after sales, also during the yearly validation visits.