- ISO class 8 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- approx. 40 air changes per hour in the main area
- 4 no. H14 HEPA fan filter units
- Dimensions in total: ca. 115 m2 (16.5 x 7m) x 2.8m height
- 1 washing area, 5 goods areas and 1 gowning area
- Rigid powder coated steel frame, free standing
- Clear and opaque solid walls
- Local anti-static PVC sliding strip curtain wall at the various goods areas
- 5 no. automatically operated fast rolling doors for high traffic routes
- 4 no. swing doors, fully transparant
- 21 no. flush cleanroom LED light panels, food grade
- Fully flush ceiling and coving around the full perimeter
- Cabinet with controllers and electrics
- Bearing structure out of sight for easy cleaning
- Custom design, manufactured and delivered in several weeks from drawing approval
- Installed and validated in 8 working days
A leading global manufacturer of cigarettes has recently stepped into the market of electronic cigarettes (e-cigarette). They have the expertise in a unique e-liquid concept, a new type of e-cigarette. For this, the production of unique formulations is required, consisting of flavours and fragrances, and active substances. The final product, the consumable, is a unique e-liquid with which they expect to gain a large market share.
The production of the e-liquids should take place in a controlled environment. Strict regulations apply. ProCleanroom has realised a modular cleanroom of decent size and complexity for the pilot of this project. Many door and wall versions are used in this design, to realise a lot of functionality. The process was already partially installed, requiring the cleanroom to be installed over and around the set-ups.
We are extremely proud of this cleanroom realisation. Despite the technical challenges being very high, and the time schedule tight, we were able to maintain a high standard and bring the project to a successful conclusion. The user is very satisfied with the technical results, as well as with the flexibility and meeting the required deadline.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Short turnaround despite technical complexity
- A lot of functionality on a compact surface
- Ability to relocate and expand
- Easy to upgrade to a higher ISO Class 7 by clever layout
- Highly representative through smart design, flush ceiling and integrated LED panels
- Easy to clean and keep clean
- Cleanroom achieves the lowest operating cost in the market by lower energy consumption and low cost consumables
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects.
Want to know more?
We are very satisfied in the way ProCleanroom provides us with support. They have installed all of our laminar flow cabinets. ProCleanroom delivers in time and proves to be very flexible.
ProCleanroom advised us well in selecting the best configuration for our process. Delivery and installation as promised. Good after sales, also during the yearly validation visits.
Down-flow project realized as scheduled. Perfect service and cooperation. Satisfactory result within budget and available time.