Why a softwall cleanroom?
Softwall cleanrooms are the most economic and flexible cleanroom solutions. The walls and partitions consist of flexible PVC-strips. Depending on the application and configuration, ISO-class 5 to 9 can be achieved. As the strips overlap, they form an effective closed wall, when at rest. A positive air flow ensures process and material protection against contamination.
The modular softwall cleanrooms of ProCleanroom:
- Best value solution
- Flexible design – can be dismantled, relocated and is adjustable to changing needs
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Self-closing walls, minimal opening when passing through
- Perfectly suited for profiling around machines/tooling and utilities
- Open work environment, good inside and outside view
- Free standing cleanroom due to self-supporting frame
- Both customised and quick standard solutions are available, in any size or shape
- Innovative flush ceiling concept – easy to clean and lowest contamination risk
- Free standing cleanrooms of any size, layout and height
- ISO class 5 to 9
- Can also be utilized as ultra-clean mini environments for working clean locally in an existing cleanroom
- Mobile (even on castors/wheels) and/or relocatable
- Markets: e.g. high-tech industry (manufacturing, cleaning, assembling, packing), space travel, food, synthetics, metal, engineering and much more.
The softwall cleanroom of ProCleanroom has several additional options. Together we will make the right choices and compose the most optimal cleanroom for your application. For example, an innovative softwall sliding system can serve as a goods in/out entrance. The strips walls can be opque (black, white, yellow) or (semi-) transparent. The strips are also available as a PVC-free variant without degassing, suitable for space or extreme applications where molecular contamination need to be controlled. The cleanroom can be installed as fixed or as mobile/ relocatable unit.
Additional options in the cleanroom:
- Anti-static and ESD variants available
- Transparent, white, yellow (UV) and black strip wall
- Non-outgassing variants (no degassing) – class 1 fire class
- LED or UV-filtered lighting
- Gowning (change) area(s) and/or goods in/out area(s)
- Easy operation or automatic control using adjustable weekly program and alarm notification
- Matching floor in epoxy coating, PVC-tiles or vinyl
- In accordance with the international cleanroom standard ISO14644-1/3
View case studies of ProCleanroom and read about the successful collaboration with many organisations in the Benelux and Europe. The opportunities for cleanrooms are numerous. ProCleanroom offers the best solution for every branch and situation.
ProCleanroom: Build your expertise.