Why a softwall cleanroom?
Softwall cleanrooms are the most economical cleanroom solutions. The walls and partitions are made up of flexible PVC strips. Depending on the application and configuration, ISO Class 5 to 9 can be implemented. Since the panels overlap each other, they form an effective closed wall at rest. In the cleanroom, a positive flow of air ensures that processes and materials are protected against contamination.
The soft wall variant ProCleanroom has some additional options. Make your choice and compile the optimal cleanroom for your expertise. For instance, an innovative sliding softwall serves as the entrance for additional transportation options. The mounted strips are blind or (partially) transparent. The strips are available in a special PVC-free version without degassing. The cleanroom can be fixed or is available as a mobile version.
Additional cleanroom options:
- UV filter and use of anti-static ESD materials
- LED or fluorescent lighting
- Temperature regulation
- Transfer hatches
- Change and/or goods areas
- Transfer restrictions
- Simple operation or automatic control with adjustable weekly programme and alerting
The cleanrooms by ProCleanroom:
- Lowest operational cost in the market
- Distinguishes itself in efficiency and functional design
- Both custom work and standard solutions possible
- Controller with automatic weekly programme
- Clean design: support structure and technology concealed behind covering
- Innovative flush ceiling and therefore easy and quick to clean. Stays clean
- Latest generation of fan filter units with ebm-papst DC motors
- Adheres to the international cleanroom standard ISO14644-1/3
ProCleanroom: Build your expertise.