- ISO class 8 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- approx. 35 air changes per hour in the main area
- 2 no. H14 type HEPA fan filter units
- Dimensions: approx. 25 m2 (5m x 5m) x 2.5m int. height
- Rigid powder coated steel frame
- Plastic strip curtain around full perimeter
- Bearing structure out of view
- Flush ceiling finish and fascia board all around
- LED light fitings, special grade
- Cleanroon controller, manual operation and programmable
- Manufactured and supplied in several weeks from order
- Installed and validated in Europe within 3 days
For a major international producer of medical products, ProCleanroom has supplied a softwall cleanroom. The cleanroom is placed abroad at a distribution partner of our client and is in use for the sampling and re-packaging of medical products.
The softwall cleanroom is in a large distribution hall. In the cleanroom, the user takes samples of various medical supplies. After sampling, the package is closed again and the product can leave the room. The cleanroom is also in use for the selection of medical kits. In the clean environment, various product combinations are packaged and transported to the outside for further processing and distribution.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Cleanroom placed in warehouse environment without modifications
- Easily expandable in the future and highly representative
- Lowest energy consumption in the market and therefore lowest operational cost
- Perfect speed control by using DC motors
- Softwall panels – only the necessary opening and self-closing
- Automatic control with weekly programme
- Can be aligned perfectly on adjustable feet in case of highly uneven floor
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects.
Want to know more?
Downflow project realized as scheduled. Perfect service and cooperation. Satisfactory result within budget and available time.
We are very pleased with the supplied goods and services. The downflow units were delivered and installed within schedule and outperform the set requirements. Communication and after sales service is smooth and friendly. In case of questions the response time is quick.
After our first modular softwall cleanroom was installed in 2011, we have selected ProCleanroom once again in 2014 for our expansion.