- ISO class 5 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- Laminar air flow for product protection
- Approx. 1000 air changes per hour
- 1 no. H14 type HEPA filter unit
- Extremely energy efficient DC fan motors
- External dimensions: 1315 x 695 x 2150mm (LxWxH)
- InternaI dimensions working area: 1275 x 665 x 900mm (LxWxH)
- Magnehelic gauge for filter status monitoring
- Powder coated mild steel construction
- Clear Polycarbonate side panels
- Integrated high power LED lighting
- Bespoke stainless steel table
- Programmable digital speed controller
- Special adjustable feet/swivel combined castors
For a globally renowned manufacturer of digital mobile equipment, ProCleanroom designed a special clean bench, which was delivered to the client fully operational. The clean bench is fully adapted to the requirements of the user and has been set-up to accommodate integration of client-specific equipment. In the clean bench, digital devices such as phones and tablets are assembled, labelled and packaged.
The vertical airflow protects the critical products from dust particles. Due to the extremely clean area, product rejection is significantly lower and consequently, costs for the user have been dramatically reduced. Because of the highly dynamic shop floor, the clean benches can be used flexibly as a result of the special wheels with integrated levelling feet.
After installation, the clean bench is fully validated according to international cleanroom standard ISO14644 and is delivered with a report.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Extremely clean working environment
- Dimensions according to clients wishes
- Bespoke table design to accommodate the clients special tool
- Highest flexibility on design and short turnaround
- Supplied as a plug and play unit, fully tested
- Lowest power consumption and operating costs in the market
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Want to know more ?
ProCleanroom have proven to be a reliable partner, supplying us with a turnkey cleanroom according to specification, within our budget and very critical schedule.
ProCleanroom advised us well in selecting the best configuration for our process. Delivery and installation as promised. Good after sales, also during the yearly validation visits.
Most important to KONI was the short leadtime and commissioning time of the cleanroom. ProCleanroom followed our demanding schedule and helped us in achieving our goals with the commissioning of our FSD manufacturing line as scheduled.