- ISO class 7 (ISO 14644-part 1).
- 5 no. repetitive cleanrooms combined.
- 20 no. H14 type HEPA fan filter units equipped with high capacity prefilters.
- Overall dimensions: ca. 120 m2 (30m x 4m) x 2.7m int. height.
- Individual cleanrooms dimensions: ca. 24 m2 (6m x 4m) x 2.7m int. height.
- Transparent walls with 50/50 opaque including the Bronkhorst logo.
- 30 no. Integrated flush LED panels for optimal lighting according to a predetermined lighting plan.
- 5 no. sliding doors.
- Self-supporting construction, no need for suspension.
Modular hardwall cleanroom
This modular hardwall cleanroom has been installed at the premises of Bronkhorst High-Tech B.V. headquarters, in Ruurlo. This world leader in technology for Flow Meters/Controller for gases and liquids, Pressure Controllers and Evaporation Systems, is founded in 1981 and today in 2022, the company has 15 subsidiary branches in Europe, Asia and America to provide worldwide support for its sales and services and has a total of some 600 employees.
Bronkhorst came to us with the request for a cleanroom with repetitive areas, in which activities such as cleaning, assembling, testing and packaging of gas and liquid mass flow and pressure controllers can be carried out in an ISO-7 environment according to a predetermined work process. This request was a perfect match for our modular hardwall cleanroom system.
Modular hardwall cleanroom – layout
To meet Bronkhorst’s technical specifications, the 120m2 cleanroom is divided into 5 modular ISO-7 cleanroom areas of 24m2 each. Each of the 5 cleanroom areas has its own light control, sliding access door and throughputs for utilities. Also, each cleanroom area is provided with its own laminar flow unit, in which an ISO-5 classification can be achieved locally.
The internal height of 2.7m gives a spacious feeling and large transparent walls have been implemented to allow ambient light to enter the modular hardwall cleanroom, this ensures maximum comfort for operators. The transparent hardwalls are 50/50 opaque and all have the Bronkhorst logo implemented in the middle. To ensure that every step within the work processes is well lit, a total of more than 30 no. integrated flush LED panels have been installed to ensure optimal lighting according to a predetermined lighting plan.
To ensure that all utility lines are accessible, each module is equipped with an easily removable maintenance panel on the outside of the cleanroom. This minimizes the transfer of contamination during inspection and allows the other cleanroom modules to remain operational during maintenance work.
Very efficient cleanroom
One of Bronkhorst’s requirements for the development of the cleanroom is the possibility to carry out the entire work process at the same location. The independence of this modular cleanroom system makes it possible to have the 5 areas operate independently of each other. A major advantage is that any expansion of the cleanroom will not affect the existing work process. Adding an extra module is therefore a complete upscaling of the cleanroom capacity, whereby only one extra cleanroom operator needs to be deployed. This way of working gives Bronkhorst a very high degree of efficiency in their cleanroom capacity and workload.
- Full turnkey solution – design, hardware, installation: a single point of contact.
- Maximum flexibility – easy to relocate and upgrade as needed.
- Maximum cosmetic appearance for client and supplier presentation.
- Lowest power consumption and operating costs in the market.
Check out our case studies for more completed projects