- Filterwall performs according to ISO class 5 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- Unidirectional horizontal flow (crossflow)
- 42 pcs. HEPA H14 fan filter units of each 1200 x 1200 mm
- Dimensions filterwall approx. 8m wide x 8m high (!)
- Stackable stainless steel frame modules
- Rapid installation of various sizes
- Flexible to build and to store
- Matching stainless steel transport trolleys for filter modules
- Control cabinets with dedicated software
- Air shower ISO class 5 attached to filter wall
Allowing for the assembly and testing of satellites and subcomponents, ProCleanroom has designed a huge crossflow filter wall that comes with the impressive size of 8 meters wide and 8 meters high. The user is the leading aerospace institute in Europe.
The desire was, inter alia, that the filter wall could be installed, dismantled and stored quickly. For this we designed stackable stainless steel frame modules. The frame modules can be combined in different ways so that the user has a choice in the dimensions of the wall. He can even build up two or three walls separately. The individual frames can be connected mechanically and electrically, so that the wall(s) can be quickly installed.
Applied are 42 pieces of the most powerful fan filter units in the market. The fan filter units each have a large filter surface of 1200×1200 mm and achieve an unidirectional horizontal airflow over the entire area of about 64 m2 (or part thereof). The fan filter units are equipped with the most advanced DC motor technology and sound insulation, making the filter wall meet the stringent requirements for power consumption and noise level.
The modules in the filter wall can be guided separately or in their entirety by means of the control consoles. Each filter unit generates its own alarm in case of a problem.
Next to the filtering wall, an air shower (air shower) can be installed which cleans the operator of particles which are located on the operator and his/her clothes. The air shower is easy to install and can be stored using the caster wheels and plug and play design.
We are very proud of this unique achievement.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Plug & Play modules for modular building
- Ability to create several smaller partitions
- Most energy-efficient solution and therefore low cost
- Extremely quiet, maximum soundproofing (<48dB (A))
- Quick and easy to store
- Maximum flexibility
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects.
Want to know more?
Mobile cleanroom is very flexible and offers a professional working environment.
After our first modular softwall cleanroom was installed in 2011, we have selected ProCleanroom once again in 2014 for our expansion.
We are very pleased with the supplied goods and services. The downflow units were delivered and installed within schedule and outperform the set requirements. Communication and after sales service is smooth and friendly. In case of questions the response time is quick.