- ISO class 6 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- Approx. 60 air changes per hour
- 7 no. H14 type HEPA fan filter units
- Dimensions: approx. 70 m2 (7m x 10m) x 3,3m int. height
- Black accordion softwall system
- Transparant softwall curtain
- Central vacuum system
- Fully ESD flooring
- Fully flush walls and ceiling with high performance insulation properties (sound and thermal)
- Self-supporting construction, no need for suspension
- Integrated LED panels for optimal lighting
- Self closing swing doors incl air vent and window
- Gowning area with step over bench and storage
- Flush integrated utility conduits for power sockets and others
- Window panels equipped with electrical controlled light blocking screen on outside
This cleanroom has been installed at Faes Cases B.V, a well-known Dutch manufacturer of custom packaging solutions for companies in many sectors. The hybride cleanroom with both hardwall and softwall panels is equipped with ESD flooring and has been put into use for cleaning, assembly and packaging of custom packaging solutions for the high-tech industry. The use of EC fan filter units ensure optimum airflow within the cleanroom at lowest possible operational cost. With its H14 HEPA filtration and innovative design, the cleanroom easily achieved an ISO class 6 classification (even achieved ISO class 5 in the ‘as build’ state).
Designed for the Faes process
This cleanroom has been designed to perfectly match the desired process of cleaning, assembly and packaging of custom packaging solutions. The main cleanroom area is accessible through a wide transparent softwall curtain, allowing goods of different sizes to enter and exit the cleanroom with ease. Employees can enter the cleanroom through the gowning area which is equipped with transfer bench and storage space. The self closing swing doors reduce the contamination transfer into the main area to an absolute minimum.
Utilizing flexible internal walls offers Faes maximum flexibility. One large main area or up to 3 smaller main areas can easily be created based on the production needs. The internal areas are equipped with black strip curtains to create dark rooms and support UV inspections of the products in optimal conditions. The window panels are equipped with automated screens to create dark rooms when required for UV particle inspection. A central vacuum system has been installed at the workstations to remove particles during the cleaning process. This central system replaces individual cleanroom vacuum cleaners. If future expansion or relocation of the cleanroom is required, this can easily be performed because of the modular and freestanding frame structure.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Maximum flexibility for customer processes
- Fast and easy to clean due to innovative flush ceiling concept.
- Full turnkey solution: ProCleanroom is responsible for design, manufacturing, installation and validation
- Delivered and operational within a short time frame.
- Easily expanded, upgraded or relocated.
- Lowest power consumption and operating costs in the market
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
ProCleanroom delivered as promised, on schedule and provided the consultancy we required
We are very pleased with the services provided. The clean benches were supplied and installed in time and meet our and our clients expectations.
ProCleanroom have proven to be a reliable partner, supplying us with a turnkey cleanroom according to specification, within our budget and very critical schedule.