- ISO class 7 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- 20 no. air inlet grills with H14 HEPA absolute filtering
- Dimensions: ca. 110 m2 (10m x 11m) x 3m int. height
- High capacity, extremely stable hi resolution air conditioning system for heating and cooling
- Fully flush walls and ceiling with high performance insulation properties (sound and thermal)
- Self-supporting construction, no need for suspension
- Integrated LED panels with special twin switching (white & yellow) LED light fittings
- Self closing swing doors with automatic interlock system
- Gowning area with step over bench and storage
- Goods transit area to support good practice procedures with high speed roll up door
- Flush integrated utility conduits for power sockets and others
- Windows with double safety glass for an open working environment
This cleanroom has been installed at Kulicke & Soffa a leading provider of semiconductor and electronics assembly solutions. The monobloc panel cleanroom has been put into use for testing and pre-productions runs of bespoke semiconductor equipment. With its H14 HEPA filtration and innovative design, the cleanroom easily achieved an ISO class 6 classification in the main area and ISO class 7 in the goods and gowning area.
Cleanroom optimized for Kulicke & Soffa
This cleanroom has been specially designed according to the guidelines of Kulicke & Soffa. The flush walls and ceiling accommodate fast and maximum cleaning of the areas and allow for maximum cleanliness performance. The main cleanroom area is accessible through a goods transfer area with two high speed roll up doors or the gowning area, all internal and external doors are equipped with interlock systems. This reduces the contamination transfer into the main area to an absolute minimum. Wide access high speed roll up doors in the goods area allow for large tooling to enter the main area with ease.
Special twin switching LED light fittings, offering both white light and yellow UV filtered light from a single luminaire. Utilising these luminaires, the user can easily switch between normal cleanroom lighting and UV filtered yellow lighting for UV sensitive processes.
Designed for process and employees
A hi-end air handling system has been utilized for optimal climate control. This ensures the required time stable hi-resolution temperature and humidity control for the highly sensitive Kulicke & Soffa processes.
To ensure maximum comfort for operators large windows with double safety glass have been implemented to allow ambient light to enter the cleanroom. The high capacity air conditioning system offers both heating and cooling capabilities.
A bright working environment was required for optimal working conditions. A light study has been performed resulting in a uniform lighting throughout the cleanroom with the desired Lumen outputs.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Maximum cleanliness performance due to fully flush walls, floor and ceiling.
- Hi-end climate control to ensure a time stable hi-resolution temperature and humidity control for highly sensitive Kulicke & Soffa process.
- Full turnkey solution: ProCleanroom is responsible for design, installation and validation.
- Maximum cosmetic appearance for client and supplier presentation.
- Lowest power consumption and operating costs in the market.
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Want to know more?
We are very pleased with the services provided. The clean benches were supplied and installed in time and meet our and our clients expectations.
ProCleanroom delivered as promised, on schedule and provided the consultancy we required.
We are very pleased with the supplied goods and services. The downflow units were delivered and installed within schedule and outperform the set requirements. Communication and after sales service is smooth and friendly. In case of questions the response time is quick.