- ISO class 7 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- Approx. 65 air changes per hour
- 122 no. H14 type HEPA fan filter units
- Dimensions: approx.. 1.000 m2 (37m x 27m) x 4.2 m int. height
- Filter units equipped with high capacity prefilters
- Robust powder coated mild steel frame
- Flexible wall finish around full perimeter
- Self-supporting construction, no need for suspension
- Fully flush ceiling and fascia boarding around full perimeter
At VDL ETG in Almelo, we have installed an extremely large modular softwall cleanroom with over 1.000 m² of internal floorspace. Due to extensive upfront planning and maximum preparations, the complete project was installed in record time. The floor area of the softwall cleanroom spreads across two connected manufacturing halls. The cleanroom will be utilized for the clean assembly and testing of large size high tech semiconductor modules.
The EC fan filter units ensure optimum airflow within the cleanroom which resulted in an ISO class 5 validation in the as-built state! When fully furnished and operational a very clean working environment (better than ISO class 7) will be achieved with ease.
Specific internal areas have been equipped with black strip curtains to create dark rooms for UV inspections of the products. The softwall finish offers maximum flexibility around the full perimeter.
As large as 25 no. VDL CITEA electric buses !
As part of the VDL group, VDL Bus & Coach manufactures the new generation large electric buses: the CITEA Electric. To put this large softwall cleanroom into perspective; with an average height of 4 meters, approximately 25 no. full size CITEA buses can be parked inside this large modular softwall cleanroom!
VDL selected our modular cleanroom system because of its benefits compared to traditional cleanroom construction. Because of prefabrication, modular cleanrooms have a shorter delivery time and can be efficiently installed on site. In case of changing needs in business or process, modular cleanrooms can be easily expanded, reduced in size, reorganised or moved. The initial investment for a modular cleanroom is significantly lower than for traditional construction. The above properties result in time savings, flexibility and cost savings.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Lowest operational cost in the market
- Distinguishes itself in efficiency and functional design
- Bespoke and standard solutions
- Programmable controller
- Clean design: support structure and technology concealed behind covering
- Innovative flush ceiling and therefore easy and quick to clean and stays clean. Great esthetics.
- Latest generation of fan filter units with DC (EC) motors
- Compliant to the international cleanroom standard ISO14644-1/3
Interested in what we can do for you?
We are very satisfied in the way ProCleanroom provides us with support. They have installed all of our laminar flow cabinets. ProCleanroom delivers in time and proves to be very flexible.
ProCleanroom delivered as promised, on schedule and provided the consultancy we required
Communication and after sales service are dealt with in a smooth and friendly manner. In case of questions the response time is quick.