- ISO class 7 (ISO 14644-part 1).
- Main, gowning and goods/cleaning area.
- 4 no. H14 type HEPA fan filter units equipped with high capacity prefilters.
- Dimensions: ca. 70 m2 (7m x 10m) x 2.7m int. height.
- Fully flush walls and ceiling with high performance insulation properties (sound and thermal).
- Integrated flush LED panels for optimal lighting according to a predetermined lighting plan.
- Self closing swing doors.
- High capacity air conditioning system for heating and cooling.
- Self-supporting construction, no need for suspension.
- Goods transit area to support good practice procedures with wide access doors.
- Windows with double safety glass for an open working environment.
- HPL (Trespa) pass through locker between goods area and main area.
This PanelBloc® cleanroom has been installed at the premises of D&D Kunststofbewerking, in Geldrop. The ISO class 7 cleanroom has been put into use for cleaning, assembly and packaging of high-tech plastic components. As Ronny Moors (Managing Director) mentioned in our customer interview: “Having an in-house cleanroom gives us more control and flexibility” This turned out to be the case and after the construction of the first cleanroom in 2019, it soon became apparent that there was a need for more cleanroom capacity in the form of a 70m2 PanelBloc® cleanroom.
Utilizing the patented PanelBloc® system, all walls and ceiling are fully flush which accommodate fast and maximum cleaning of the areas and allow for maximum cleanliness performance. With its H14 HEPA filtration and innovative design, the cleanroom achieves an ISO class 7classification in the main area.
As with the first cleanroom built in 2019, the placement of an ultrasonic cleaning line had to be taken into account when determining the layout. In order to protect the products in the cleanroom against contamination from the industrial cleaning line, various areas have been created. A pass through hatch has been installed between the cleaning/goods area and the main area. In the main area, the products are assembled and packaged according to ASML grade 4 specification. Due to its performance, the cleanroom is also suitable for ASML grade 2 activities.
All areas are accessible via self-closing swing doors. This application ensures that the contamination transfer between the different areas is kept to a minimum. The cleanroom features an integrated gowning room. A step-over-bench forms the physical barrier between the “dirty” and clean zone of the clean room.
Designed for employees
The internal height of 2.7m gives a spacious feeling and large windows with double safety glass have been implemented to allow ambient light to enter the cleanroom, this ensures maximum comfort for operators. A high capacity air conditioning system offers heating and cooling capabilities.
In addition to the full design, manufacture and installation of the cleanroom, ProCleanroom has supplied a wide range of cleanroom furniture and accessories. A full line of special clothing and accessories has been provided for the cleanroom operators, such as coveralls, mobcaps, gloves, overshoes,
Direct benefits for the user:
- Full turnkey solution – design, hardware, installation, measuring equipment, furniture and training: a single point of contact.
- Maximum cleanliness performance due to fully flush walls, floor and ceiling.
- Maximum cosmetic appearance for client and supplier presentation.
- Lowest power consumption and operating costs in the market.
Check out our case studies for more completed projects
Interested in what we can do for you?
ProCleanroom delivered as promised, on schedule and provided the consultancy we required.
Down-flow project realized as scheduled. Perfect service and cooperation. Satisfactory result within budget and available time.
We are very satisfied in the way ProCleanroom provides us with support. They have installed all of our laminar flow cabinets. ProCleanroom delivers in time and proves to be very flexible.