- ISO class 5 crossflow unit (according to ISO14644) (ISO class 3 or 4 also possible)
- Horizontal laminar flow to protect the product
- External dimensions: 1550 x 852 x 1862 mm (WxDxH)
- Internal dimensions cross flow unit:1500 x 600 x 800 mm (WxDxH)
- HEPA type H14 absolute filter
- Very high uniformity of air speed at filter surface: 0.45 m/sec. +/- 10%
- Airspeed adjustable between 0.15 and 0.60 m/sec.
- Sound-insulated construction and power-coated steel housing
- Transparent side panels for an open work environment
- Integrated anti-static bar for the discharge of possible static electricity
- Cable entries in side screens
- High-intensity LED lighting in ceiling
- Mobile stainless steel table
- Magnehelic pressure gauge to safeguard functionality
- ESD table mat for an ESD safe working space
- Extremely low operating costs due to energy-efficient DC motors
- Extremely low noise level due to DC motor technology
Particles are a potential problem for displays. Particles in displays are very tricky to remove and they usually lead to product rejection.
The user of this particular crossflow unit is a leading manufacturer in automation solutions for metal processing machinery. High-quality industrial displays play an important role in these automation solutions. In order to guarantee the quality of the displays, the user wanted a laminar flow solution to create the right environment for the work to be carried.
The most critical display assembly and repair activities now take place in a high-quality ProCleanroom crossflow unit. This unit gives the user a clean space that meets ISO class 5 classification standards and higher. This enables the user to assemble and repair industrial displays without vacuum particles leading to rejection of the product.
The air flow at the filtration surface is uniform, so that air doesn’t swirl inside the crossflow unit. In order to remove static charge, a high-quality semicon grade ionisation bar was fitted. The ionisation bar eliminates any static charge from the airflow and from any products contained in the crossflow unit.
Because of modern EC motor technology, the units are extremely energy-efficient, they have a low noise level and offer the lowest operating costs on the market.
Direct benefits for the user:
- High level functionality on a compact work surface
- Very clean working environment with HEPA H14 filter
- ESD safe working
- Mobile and flexible
- ISO qualified solution
- Quiet workplace due to modern motor technology with low level energy consumption
- High light output through large LED panel
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects
Want to know more ?
ProCleanroom delivered as promised, on schedule and provided the consultancy we required
We are very pleased with the services provided. The clean benches were supplied and installed in time and meet our and our clients expectations.
Important to KONI was the short leadtime and installation time of the cleanroom. Because the demanding schedule was achieved, we could proceed with the commissioning of our FSD manufacturing line as scheduled.