- Downflow cabinet ISO class 3 (ISO 14644-part 1)
- Vertical laminar airflow (LAF) for product and process protection
- approx. 1000 air changes per hour
- 1 no. H14 type HEPA fan filter unit
- External dimensions: 1315 x 695 x 2000mm (LxWxH)
- Internal dimensions working area: 1275 x 665 x 750mm (LxWxH)
- Pressure gauge for monitoring of filter performance and functionality
- Robust powder coated steel canopy
- Clear polycarbonate side panels
- Anti-static (ESD) clear hinged front screen, lockable
- Integrated LED lighting
- Customised Stainless Steel table for housing a EUV testing tool
- Integrated ionisation bar for neutralising possible static charge in air downflow zone
- Digital controller for stepless air speed control
Because of our in-house engineering and design, ProCleanroom was co-development partner for this custom-made laminar down flow cabinet. To support the EUV development process, the flow cabinet is required for a test tool for end user ASML. The LAF cabinet is completely custom designed to place the special EUV test tool with associated utilities in and under the flow cabinet.
A high quality fan filter system, equipped with the latest generation ErP2016 compatible DC motor is used to achieve the cleanest possible conditions (ISO Class 3) with the lowest possible energy consumption. This is to reduce operating costs to a minimum.
In order to neutralise harmful static charge in the laminar air flow, an anti-static bar is applied, which is mounted in the down flow zone. The stainless steel work top is perforated in order to disturb the vertical air flow as little as possible.
Direct benefits for the user:
- Due to the knowledge and experience in these applications, combined with the in-house engineering and design, ProCleanroom is co-development partner
- High degree of design flexibility
- Special flow cabinet fully customised for highly critical hi-tech application
- High-quality workmanship using only the finest quality components
- ISO certificate validation on location
Check out our photo gallery with pictures of completed projects.
Want to know more?
ProCleanroom have proven to be a reliable partner, supplying us with a turnkey cleanroom according to specification, within our budget and very critical schedule.
Achieving agreed specifications and reliability are very important in our dynamic working environment. In order to meet our goals, reliable leadtimes are crucial. ProCleanroom adapts to our companies nature and proves to be highly flexible. ProCleanroom is pro-active in solving challenging tasks.
Mobile cleanroom is very flexible and offers a professional working environment.