Two flow cabinets are equipped with a fully perforated worktop to achieve optimal laminar air flow conditions and minimize turbulence at the worktop-surface. ProCleanroom have supplied various sizes; ranging from 1900 up to 2500 mm. This allows Eurofins to test relatively large products inside the flow units. To ensure maximum comfort for operators the stainless teel tables have height-adjustable feet for variable working height.
Open frame concept
One flow cabinet has an open frame design to comfortably house an Eurofins optical table with microscope. This design ensures separation between the Eurofins set-up and the flow unit to avoid the risk of vibrations.
ProCleanroom have supplied the complete solution from concept to engineering, installation and ISO validation of the downflow unit onsite at Eurofins. The downflow units have immediately been put into use.
Benefits for the user:
- Custom solution to perfectly fit the process.
- Ultra clean working environment (ISO class 5 or better)
- Perforated worktop for optimal laminar air flow over the products
- Extra wide 1900 up to 2500 mm internal workspace
- Eliminating cross vibration risks to the process
- Turnkey delivery onsite including ISO class 5 validation
Interested in what we can do for you?
ProCleanroom: Build your expertise.