On the premises of DaklaPack Europe B.V. our engineers have installed a modular Softwall cleanroom. Thanks to the innovative design and powerful HEPA-H14 fanfilter units, the desired ISO-class 7 is achieved with ease. In order to be able to use the cleanroom at various locations within the building, it has been placed entirely on heavy duty castors. The use of flexible PVC ( Softwall ) strips for the walls and partitions gives the cleanroom maximum flexibility in cleaning and packaging products of different sizes. The transparent property of the softwall strips gives the cleanroom a spacious feeling and allows ambient light to enter the workspace.
Advantages of a softwall cleanroom
Softwall cleanrooms are the most economical cleanroom solutions. Depending on the application and configuration, ISO Class 5 to 9 can be implemented.
Due to the overlapping effect of the PVC strips, they form an effective closed wall at rest. Using fan units with HEPA-H14 or ULPA-U15 filters, an overpressure (positive airflow) is created in the cleanroom, which ensures that processes and materials are protected against contamination from outside the cleanroom. The Softwall strips are available in a special PVC-free version without degassing. The Softwall cleanrooms can be fixed or are available as a mobile version, just like the one at Daklapack.
- Lowest operational cost in the market
- Distinguishes itself in efficiency and functional design
- Both custom work and standard solutions possible
- Controller with automatic weekly programme
- Clean design: support structure and technology concealed behind covering
- Innovative flush ceiling and therefore easy and quick to clean. Stays clean
- Latest generation of fan filter units with ebm-papst DC motors
- Adheres to the international cleanroom standard ISO14644-1/3
ProCleanroom: Build your expertise.